Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SO DOGS REALLY LIVE INSIDE?


I need to be honest...I'm still pretty scared! This inside stuff is strange. I can't believe that dogs live in homes with people! I am still much more comfortable being outside. My Foster Mom told me that people are here to help me and that the living inside of the house is a good thing. I miss my Mom and sister too! Last night,I let my Foster Mom know how I was feeling by screeching in my crate! She understood because she took me out and cuddled with me! I really like to have a buddy to snuggle with...who doesn't? I am sure that I will come out of my shell soon!

I am working hard on getting house trained. I'm a pretty sharp guy so, it should be an easy thing to master. I had a bath last night and smell fabulous right now! I was kind of stinky. Maybe I'll get more cuddle time now that I smell clean!
-Prince Harry
 
posted by Lisa Floros at 1:33 PM, |

1 Comments:

Hi Courage, I am so proud of you. You are such a good boy, I know it's confusing right now without mom and sis, but be strong, be brave....be courageous... that's what got you where you are now. You be a good boy for your new foster mommy. I love you and I miss you!!!

Love
Aunt Carolyn